In the future, György Kossa, Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the Count Tisza István Foundation for the University of Debrecen, will support the Strategic Advisory Board, unideb.hu said.
The body, full of Fidesz politicians, which held its inaugural meeting on the opening day of the school year, 5 September 2021, elected László Palkovics, Minister of Innovation and Technology, as its leader.
Members of the Strategic Advisory Board (STT):
- Zoltán Bács, Chancellor of the University of Debrecen
- Lajos Bognár Deputy State Secretary for Food Chain Supervision
- Gábor Csató, Director General of the National Ambulance Service
- Lajos Kósa Member of Parliament
- Márton Oravecz, President of the National Food Chain Safety Office
- László Sors, Acting Prime Minister
- László Papp is the mayor of Debrecen
- György Pátzay, associate professor at the Budapest University of Technology and Economics
- László Pósán is a Member of Parliament and a professor at the University of Debrecen
- Pál Sass, Senior Business Adviser at Takarékbank
- Géza Sáfrány, the National Institute of Public Health
Head of the Department of Radiobiology and Radiohealth of the Public Health Directorate Head of the Radiation Health Examination Laboratory, Chief Physician of the Head of the Department
- Zoltán Szilvássy, Rector of the University of Debrecen