Bus caught fire in Hajdúszoboszló – there were twenty-one people in the cabin

Local News

The engine room of an intercity bus caught fire on Tuesday afternoon in Hajdúszoboszló on Debreceni út – the county disaster management informed our newspaper.

The driver of the bus immediately started extinguishing the fire with a powder extinguisher, and then professional firefighters from Hajdúszoboszló, alerted to the scene, intervened with a jet of water.

Twenty-one people were traveling on the bus, they immediately left the vehicle so no one was injured.


Hajdú-Bihar County Disaster Management Directorate

Photo: illustration.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *