An electric wire was burning in the Kassai út condominium

Local News

The electric line burned on the ground floor of a condominium on Monday night on Kassai út in Debrecen – the county disaster management informed our newspaper.

Professional firefighters from Debrecen intervened at the site, inspected the building and then ventilated it. Twenty people had to leave their homes temporarily at the time of the intervention. No personal injury occurred.


Hajdú-Bihar County Disaster Management Directorate

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *